26 January 2014

MONU CLEANSING BALM

If you read my last post here, you already know my love for Monu Skincare Cleansing Balm. It's so gentle that it does not cause any redness on my cheeks (a big issue for my skin using other facial cleansers recently) yet it cleanses my skin like nobody's business. It also brightens my skin tone and leaves my skin feeling deliciously supple.

The product has a spa like scent and my husband said it smells like rosewater or Turkish delight. It has a gel-ish creamy texture and very fine exfoliation beads in it. When massaging the product on the skin, the exfoliation beads dissolve in a few seconds and the balm transforms into an oil form, which removes all the non-waterproof makeup. I usually add some water to emulsify the balm to a smooth milky texture and let it work on the toughest waterproof eye makeup. In the end I rinse my face with warm water and the muslin cloth that comes with the product. My skin feels not only thoroughly cleansed but also extremely comfortable and satisfying: no dryness, no redness and no dullness.

If you have dry and sensitive skin like me, I highly recommend you try Monu Cleansing Balm. However, I can see this product being suitable for all skin types. Although it's not a  foaming facial cleanser, it does not leave that disgusting oily feeling on my skin like other non-foaming cleansers do. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing.

Have you tried Monu Cleansing Balm? What's your favourite cleansing balm that you think I should try?

4 comments :

  1. Sounds like a really lovely product to use! I'll definitely have to try it some time :)

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if it's also good for oily skin (yep I just stalked your profile on your blog for a while :p) xx

    ReplyDelete